Seriously . . .? This cant be true! Parker will be 1 in 28 days!! That is CRAZY TALK!! I guess I better start the Party Planning! :)
In the mean time, he is 11 months and Here are some snapshots and a few of our favorite things right now. (Keep in mind these are getting Harder and Harder to take each month! He has absolutely NO desire to sit still. So here is Parker in Action!)

He is Such a Silly goose!
I love him!

- Parker is such a good eater now! He will eat everything and anything we put in front of him. And he knows when we are eating and whines and climbs on you until you give him some.
- He really is getting into EVERYTHING!! I cant take my eyes off him for one second, unless he is sleeping which I cherish more than ever these days.
- He is full of energy and is SUCH a busy boy! Always moving, talking, and doing something. The only time he is quite or sits still is when he is tired, so he goes to sleep.
- He is a Great sleeper! I am so lucky!! For the past 3 months at least he has been sleeping from 9:00 pm to 9:00 am which is SOOOOO nice!!
- When it is nap time, we just lay him down and he goes to sleep without a peep! Bedtime he usually fusses a little, but not for long.
- He loves playgroup mainly so he can play with everyone else's toys. Apparently he is sick of his.
- He is starting to understand us a lot better, and when we say NO! He stops what he is doing, well at least for a second.
- He runs away when you go after him
- His favorite game is Chase and he laughs and laughs a laughs!
- He is VERY ticklish!
- He LOVES books and can turn pages himself.
- He is starting to get a little attitude, and now really knows what he wants and points at it until he gets it. (this is making him sound spoiled, I promise, we don't give him EVERYTHING he wants, only the things he can play with)
- He really likes to go out with mommy and daddy, I think he gets just as sick of this apt as I do!
- He really is the light of our lives and adds so much joy to our home!
We Love You Parker!!






Comments