So after The Color Run we headed to a friend who lives in the city to get all nice and clean and ready for the show. I was beyond excited to go to this! I had been once before when we were in London, but I was so young I don't remember much of the actual show. I was excited to go with family, I was excited this was a show the Hubs actually wanted to see and I didn't have to beg him to take me, and I was excited to hear the music because I LOVE this music! I was just plain EXCITED!!
The pics with the hubs didn't work/didn't happen so I'm kinda bummed I don't have a picture with him, but he was there I promise.
![]() |
| Here I am with my folks and my uncle ready to go in. |
We had great seats, especially because the people sitting in front of me were little kids so I had a great view! :) It was just as wonderful as I was anticipating it would be. The effects were especially awesome! They did some awesome digital stuff that made a lot of the set much more realistic. There was even a part where they were down in the sewer and they made their voices echo, it was all so cool!
If it didn't cost so much, I would so be there again this weekend! But instead I'm playing the songs on the piano and singing my heart out which is something that is slightly frowned upon when you actually go to the show. lol. I'm having fun with that. This music I haven't touched in years and I'm impressed by the muscle memory of my fingers, I am playing them much better then I expected since my piano skills are quite rusty at best. Tomorrow I'm borrowing the CDs from my dad and will probably be listening to them non-stop for the next month or so. I seriously LOVE THIS SHOW! So glad we had the chance to go!
The entire day was perfect but I honestly think my favorite thing about the day was spending the ENTIRE day with the hubs. Summer is his busy season and despite going on trips with him to Pismo or wherever, he was still up till 2 AM working every night. So even though I am with him, I'm not really WITH him. I miss that guy! So having an entire day date with him was exactly what I needed! Thanks to awesome friends who let us shower at their home and another awesome friend who literally had my children from sun up to sun down! I owe you big time my friend!

Comments