Time for what you might ask.
Time for some of that good ol' mushy-gushy, lovey-dovey type stuff.
I never got around to doing it for our Anniversary so what better time than Valentines day.
First of all, can I say that I wish I was better with words. Everyday I sit here and read all of my friends blogs and am just envious of their writing skills. You have probably noticed by now, but I'm not the best with words. I write exactly how I talk, which I guess is OK for journaling and posterity's sake. But one of these days, I would love to be like those people who after the first sentence you are captivated and you read every single sentence because it is just so awesome even when they are talking about nothing. Anyway, that is not me, but I am thankful for my faithful readers who hang in there through all the grammatical errors, spelling issues, and exclamation happy post. I love you readers!
OK, now that that is off my chest, on to the mushy stuff. : )
As I was thinking about how I wanted to do this post, a lot of thoughts crossed my mind. I could do a list of the million reasons why I love my main squeeze or just dedicate a public love letter to him but those ideas weren't tickling my fancy. I know how you all love pictures, mostly because I love pictures on other blogs.
So here is a short list of my favorite things about our love.
i LOVE that friendship is the basis of our relationship
![]() |
| He is my best friend and has been for what seems like FOREVER! (Any guesses on how old we are here. lol!) i LOVE that we are silly together. |
![]() |
| Being goofy and ridiculous is kind of my favorite thing to do |
i LOVE that you took me to the temple
![]() |
| And that you continue to do so. |
i LOVE that you make me feel like I can fly.
![]() |
| You always value my opinion and put my needs above your own. |
i LOVE that I am still this giddy and excited everyday to be your wife
![]() |
| Everyday is a new crazy, busy adventure but being your wife is my favorite role |
i LOVE that you are willing to put up with all of my cheesy needs.
![]() |
| This would our first Valentine's day married. We look so young! |
i LOVE the way you look at our kids
![]() |
| You are an amazing father & a great example to them an me. |
i LOVE that you are my partner
![]() |
| We have accomplished a lot together. It still kinda blows my mind that we created 2 people! |
Well, I could go on and on because there really are a zillion things I love about this man of mine, but I'll end with this in honor of V-day.
i LOVE that I can kiss you anytime I want!
Happy Valentine's Day!!









Comments
Super cute pictures of when you were young...and "old" for that matter.
And can I guess that you guys are like 14 in that picture?? (Ryan and I have one similar--on a bus--and we were about 14/15) :)
I'd say you were about 13-14 in the picture.