I just can't make it tonight. I tried really hard to wait up today but being that it is already 11:45 pm and you haven't even left work yet, I don't think I can do it.
On a happy note, I was a good wife today and ironed your clothes.
The kids talked about you all day today. Their little conversations with each other are my favorite. At one point I said we were going home and Em shouted your name. Then Parker kindly corrected her that you were not home yet. But they are excited to have breakfast with you tomorrow. They are so sweet.
Love you Hubs. Thanks for working so hard for our family.
On a happy note, I was a good wife today and ironed your clothes.
The kids talked about you all day today. Their little conversations with each other are my favorite. At one point I said we were going home and Em shouted your name. Then Parker kindly corrected her that you were not home yet. But they are excited to have breakfast with you tomorrow. They are so sweet.
Love you Hubs. Thanks for working so hard for our family.
Comments
I'm sorry Jeff works so late. You are an inspiration to me with your positive attitude.
LOVE YOU!