So I'm a little big behind in blogging as of late. And by a little I mean A LOT!! Every time I sit down to blog I either end up not doing or write about something other than what we have been up to. I am excited to report that I have received my 3rd blurb blog-to-book. It is so awesome to have all my post in a hard bound book! Thank you groupon for you awesome deal that made me purchase them and thank you deadline that made me actually get them done. Since I have that all done (one for each year of my blog) I can get back to my actual blogging.
I'd love to do a post on all of these things, but for now this will have to do.
We started ABC school. Do you think P is enjoying it? (Thanks for the picture Liz)

Today I hosted letter B. It was only our third week doing it, but we had a blast. We made a Bumble-bee out of the letter B and we made Bats our of our hands to celebrate Halloween. Today was a little crazy, but I still think they got a lot out of it.
Finally took Em to the Doctor for her 15 month check (now that she is 17 months old). She is still is ridiculously under weight, but is at least gaining. The petite little girl is in the 1% for kids her age. And at almost 18 months still weighs less than P did at 6 months. She is a mere 18.8 lbs. But she is right on track with every thing else. Her motor skills are a little too good for me. She is starting to climb ladders, cabinets, beds, couches, chairs, literally anything she can she does. Most times I walk into the kitchen she is standing on the table. Crazy kid! She is really starting to talk more which is fun. My favorite thing right now is if you ask her "Where'd it go?" She lifts her hands and says "I don't know." Adorable!
The only advice the Doc gave me was to let her start feeding herself ....
I gave Em her second hair cut. It was really just a trim about an inch or so.

I think she is pretty excited about it. I always forget to do the before picture (hence the awesome/gross picture of the pile of cut hair). You can kind of see how it looks in the mirror reflection. It is obviously not perfect, but I think it came out pretty good.

We had one apparently random/fluke week of fall weather. This past week has been in the 80's at least. I'm not complaining, summer is my favorite so it can last as long as it wants in my book! But the one day it rained we tried out our new rain boots. Have I told you that P LOVED to jump in puddles? It could be one inch in diameter and he still sprints to it jumps into it. Em's boots are still a little big hence her not moving a muscle from this awesome power-stance I placed her in. I am excited for more big puddle jumping to come and I think they are excited too!

Well that will have to do for now. Stay tuned for:
- Ragnar
- Triathlon
- Trip to Utah
- Rock City
- Corn Maze
- September fun
- And a Summer Wrap up.

Comments