
I'm sorry if you are a fan of the bump, but I personally think it is
The Worst Hairdo Ever!
I don't think I will ever stand why you would intentionally want people to think your head is shaped like this:

Or why you would want think people to think you have a huge tumor growing on your head like this:

Again, please forgive me if you like it, it is nothing against you. I just think it is HORRIBLE and not flattering on ANYONE! I understand the desire to make your hair look full, but really, there are other solutions. And if there is some reason why you like this "Do" please feel free to enlighten me, I've been trying to get used to it and maybe even understand it for about 7 years now, and it just seems to be getting bigger (in
height) and more popular. Please tell me why.
Comments
:) But hey, I can pull anything off, right?
The reason I like it, is cuz then I look like I have more hair! esp. when my hair is short. I like big hair...but hey, I don't mind that you hate it.
good luck on p90x
And um, I've seen this style in Cali. So it's branching out. BEWARE!
And am I allowed to like the style even though everyone else doesn't?