
Can you Believe it?

My little lady is already 1 month old!
And as you can see, she really likes to eat. She has already gained 2 lbs since she was born. I feel like all I do is feed this little girl. We are so pleased with how well she is doing and the special spirit she has already added to our home. It is so fun to see Parker interact with her, he really does love her. Just yesterday he started giving kisses on command (which is adorable by the way!) and his favorite person to give them to is Em. He will rarely give them to me when I ask, but he ALWAYS gives them to Em. He is such a good big brother! Anytime she cries he says "baby" and points to her or goes to her. If I dont quickly follow he runs back to me and says "baby" again and then runs to her again. He also tries to giver her the binkie which is sweet, but he cant quite get it right yet but we always thank him for being such a nice big brother.
Here are some things about Em:
- She still makes an awesome Popeye face, unfortunately I can never get it on camera.
- She snorts
- She sometimes goes cross-eyed
- She LOVES tummy time and is already getting so strong!
- She eats like a champ and spits up like a monster :(
- She loves to be held
- She loves to be in the moby wrap
- She loves to be outside
- She can already track objects with her eyes and head
- She loves to watch her big brother play.
- She randomly smiles all the time but never when we try to get her to smile
- She chuckles in her sleep with little shoulder shrugs and all, it is adorable!
- She eats every 2 hours and at night she sometimes can go for 6 hours and her mommy REALLY appreciates when that happens!
- She is a bit fussier than her big brother was, but overall she is a good baby.
She was diagnosed last week with Infant Acid Reflux which is sad. You can just tell she is in so much pain and I hate that there is nothing I can do for her. They gave her some medicine which has helped a little, but not a ton so I guess this is something we will just have to deal with. The doctor said it usually gets a little better at about 3 months but usually last a whole year.
She is wonderful and we love her to peices! We are so excited she has joined our family and look forward to watching her grow. Here are a couple more pics.
Cross-eyed Em



Comments
She's sure a cutie!