Well, here it is, our home sweet home.

We have lived here for just over 3 1/2 years and lets just say that was about 3 years longer then we had planned. A few months after we moved here we received an offer we just COULD NOT pass up, they asked us to become Residential Assistants or RAs as we call them. We of course jumped at the opportunity and couldn't leave. This position has been such a MAJOR blessing in our lives!! Although we never got "Paid" we did save quite a bit! In fact, just recently Jeff and I calculated about how much we have saved in our time working here . . . any guesses? Lets just say, we were AMAZED!!! (see the bottom of the post for the total)
Tonight marks our last office shift which means we really are leaving this place. Our first home. This also means that what I call "Real Life" is just around the corner. It is hard for me to believe, but this is making everything a lot more real. Don't get me wrong, I am excited about our next phase of life, but I really am kinda sad to leave this phase. We have had so many good times and made so many wonderful friends (which lets be honest, that is what we are really sad about leaving). But I have faith in what Elder Jeffrey R. Holland said, "The best is yet to be!"
So here we go! One month left. Friends that are here with us, lets make the most of it.
As for the total of how much we have saved:
$25,000
Comments