A Good Mom.

My Dad saw this and sent it my way and I love it. Although silly, this is really the kind of mom I want to be. I want to take advantage of the little moments and forget the dishes, the laundry, and the messy home and just cherish these little ones. Playing a few minutes with them will mean WAY more in the long run than a perfectly clean house. One of my friends told me a little while ago about her family. When the second child joined the family the mother had a talk with the father and said, "Would you rather have happy kids or a clean house?" The father said "Happy Kids" and from then on she never stressed about having a clean home again. Now obviously there needs to be a balance somewhere, but this picture is what being a mom is all about to me. I hope I will be like this woman and not be afraid to be silly and just be with my kids 100%. Being a mom is seriously The Best Job Ever!
Comments