
The Bella Band
So I had heard from a few people that these were amazing and have been wanting to get one. I'm not a big fan of buying things online and found that they sold them at Target. Unfortunately every time I went to Target they were sold out of my size. I hadn't really thought much of it lately until we were at Target the other day and they had just restocked and had my size! So now that my pregnancy is almost over I almost decided not to get it, but then I changed my mind and I am SOOOOO glad I did! This thing is AMAZING! And it is soooo comfy! And like most post-pardom mothers, I'm pretty sure it is going to take some time for me to fit back into my regular pants (hopefully I will be able to some day). That is one thing that is great about the Bella Band (as shown in the above picture), it works great in early-pregnancy, in mid-pregnancy, late-pregnancy, and post-pregnancy! Truly genius!
So if you are currently pregnant, planning on getting pregnant, or perhaps even just gained some weight and your pants are a little snug, I HIGHLY recommend this! In fact I'm honestly contemplating going to get one in black as well! Amazing! I love it! And thought I should share.
So if you are currently pregnant, planning on getting pregnant, or perhaps even just gained some weight and your pants are a little snug, I HIGHLY recommend this! In fact I'm honestly contemplating going to get one in black as well! Amazing! I love it! And thought I should share.
Comments