Skip to main content

Could it really get bigger?

About a month ago, I honestly thought I had reached my limit . . . .
apparently I was wrong!


My question now with approximately 20 days to go . . .
Can it really get any bigger?



I guess only time will tell. Until then I shall keep a smile on my face while at the same time putting a smile on all those who happen to see me.

Comments

Unknown said…
You look like you have a basketball under your shirt. It makes you look like you haven't gained weight anywhere!

My hips and my thighs, EVERYTHING got huge. You look fantastic
Brad and Hailey said…
Aw! You're so cute! You look amazing! Keep on smilin' ;)
Katrina said…
You are so cute! Yes, there's always more room surprisingly! But not that much longer to go!! Oh! I'm so excited for you! :)

And I agree with Jackie, you don't look like you've gained any weight anywhere else! You just have that baby and you'll be back to normal! :)

Let us know if you need anything, k!? :)
You look GREAT!!! I love the first picture it looks like you are hugging your stomach :) I agree with Jackie you are ALL belly!!!!!!! XOXOXOX
Rachel said…
ok, that picture is HILARIOUS. Your belly is definitely quite large. I'm impressed you still have cute maternity shirts that fit. When I got huge with Nate towards the end I had to wear the "tent-shirts" which I vowed I would NEVER do.

Hang in there, babe. My question is, have you still somehow managed to not get stretch marks?
Amanda Duke said…
You are going to have one BIG boy! During my last week I measured 4 feet around! You'll be amazed at how fast the belly goes away after. I lost 40 pounds in 2 weeks! haha I'm so excited for you!!
Caleb and Suzy said…
You're a champ. We're over here in Germany rooting for the baby to arrive soon! I am sure everything will turn out fine.
Love,
Suzy
April J. said…
Oh, Rebecca, how is your back holding up? You are so thin everywhere it is ALL belly. It is getting so close to the end I can't wait to see two sets of glowing grandparents when the announcement comes. It is amazing what the body can do, such a miracle.
Kendra said…
You look so cute! I think its great that your keeping a smile and giving a smile!
Connie said…
I hadn't checked in with you for awhile and on a whim just decided to pop on over to your blog....and what a BIG surprise I got! Finally someone who gets as big as I did with my pregnancies! I'm so proud!!!!!!!!! :) Actually you beat me hands down with this first one, Bec. Honestly, that is an amazing little bump you've got going there. You should have seen me by the time I got to Shauna, though....merciful heavens. I am so excited for you!!!! Keep on GROWING!!!!!! You look fantastic!!I love you guys!
Mamma Lowder
Adam and Lisa said…
Haha, you are so amazing! And, by the way, are those your normal jeans??? So jealous! You rock for staying so nice and happy!!!!!!!! That's how it should be! :)

Popular posts from this blog

The Light of the World

I was asked to give a talk yesterday in church.  Kinda daunting knowing it was Christmas Sunday, but I think it went pretty well.  I like remembering my talk so I'm throwing it up here mainly for my own record.  But maybe it will bless the lives of others too.  I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and that the Light of Christ will be upon you and radiate from you now and forever. Jesus Christ: The Light of the World Rebecca’s talk given on 12/20/2015 Jesus Christ.  Can a topic be any broader? I have spent a lot of time over the last 6 weeks trying to decide what direction I wanted to go and I kept going back to the same thought, Jesus is the light of the world.  This is not an insignificant statement, but very profound and very important.  Let’s start from the beginning. Many Prophets have testified of the fact that Jesus Christ is the light of the world long before the Savior was even born.  The very first sign of his bir...

Because God Love's Us

  How is Christ’s Birth Significant to me Talk on 12/20/2020 Good Morning Brothers and Sisters & Merry Christmas!   Heavenly Father must know my preferred method for giving a talk is procrastinating because I have been called to fill in last minute on many occasions.   However, this is the first time it’s happened on Christmas Sunday.   But I am happy to be here with you and I’m so grateful for technology that allows us to meet and worship together, especially during this Christmas season.   I’m not gonna lie, this is weird speaking on zoom.   I much prefer being together and making eye contact with you and seeing your encouraging smiles.   So please bear with any awkwardness I may have.   When initially asked to speak, Brother Smith gave me the topic of “How Christ’s birth is significant to me.”   My initial response was, could that topic be any broader?   But then gratefully he followed it up with “Particularly from the prosp...

Kid's Talks

  Riley’s Primary Talk on Baptism 3/15/20 Today I want to talk on Baptism.   Being baptized is a commandment from Heavenly Father.   We have to be baptized to make it back to Him.   Even Jesus Christ was baptized.   If Jesus Christ was baptized we should be baptized too.   When we turn 8 years old we can choose to follow Jesus Christ’s example and be baptized too.   When we are baptized and confirmed we become members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.     If you have already been baptized, you should remember the covenants, or promises you made.   If you have not been baptized, you should study and pray and keep the commandments so that when you turn 8 years old you will be ready. We should all remember how important baptism is.   I am really excited I get to be baptized next year.   In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen Faith Parker’s Talk   2/16/20   Today, my talk is going to be about f...