So I'm in CA right now visiting my parents and what a trip it has been so far. I flew in Monday and that night we went out and held up YES on 8 sings on busy streets in the pouring rain. It actually was a lot of fun and despite the few negative responses, overall we received a lot of positive feedback which gave me hope for the election. Now that it is almost over I am truly feeling so blessed. After working all day yesterday reminding people to get out and vote I can truly see the results of blessings from the Lord. It was a rough day and I was so worried at so many different times, but seeing how so many people were donating of their time, their means, and their money I knew the Lord would bless us for our efforts. Unfortunately, we are still missing 5% of the results, but so far prop 8 is passing with a 4 percent window. Being involved has been so much fun, but it really pulls on the heart strings. It is such a tender subject on both sides, and both side truly are voting for what they believe is right. It is hard, but I am indeed grateful! Hopefully, it will stay the same for the last 5%.
On a side note, I chopped my hair. Lost 8 inches. It is pretty exciting and I'm really liking it so far. Hopefully that will last! I'll put up a picture soon.
Comments