Skip to main content

100 DAYS!

Hip Hip! Well, only 100 days left (approximately) until we meet our little man! I am getting SOOOO excited! I hope the last 3 months goes just as fast as the first 6! It is hard to believe that is all that is left. I am so many things to be grateful for on this day of Thanksgiving, but honestly the one I am dwelling on the most is this amazing miracle that Heavenly Father has blessed us with. I have been so healthy! The baby is doing great! Our family is so supportive of everything! Jeff is doing amazing in school. We finally picked which company we are going to go with (Ernst & Young by the way). Life is truly amazing! And as nervous as I am about entering into this world of parenthood, I could not be more excited! We are so blessed!!

On a side note, Thanksgiving turned out great!! Honestly my favorite part was the Sweet Potatoes which is saying something because usually I get them just to get them. But I tried a new recipe and it was fantastic to say the least!! And the pies, o-my!! They were so worth the lack of sleep. However, I am now officially exhausted and am going to bed. All my family is getting up at 5am to go shopping, and as much as I want to join the fun (I never have shopped on Black Friday before) I am thinking that sleep would probably be the better option.

I hope every one's Thanksgiving was as great as ours! My only regret is I didn't take any pictures this year. O-well. Maybe tomorrow. Happy Thanksgiving!!

Comments

Charla Ann said…
Everything in that is so way happy. I am glad things were festive and wonderful for your thanksgiving, with the job and your healthy baby boy...have you thought of any names yet? :) Love you guys!
Ange said…
I can't believe how close it is getting. I am glad your pies turned out good. My favorite part of Thanksgiving are the sweet potatoes also.
Rachel said…
YAY for meeting you baby soon! That is very exciting! Not to be the bearer of bad news, but for me the last months don't go as quickly as the first...but I will be very impressed if they do for you! Because frankly, that would be AWESOME.

I'm glad you had a happy Thanksgiving. I agree about the sweet potatoes. Because we didn't get any leftovers, I bought a yam today and I plan on cooking it up, and eating it shortly.
heather said…
I totally remember celebrating when I hit the 100-day-till-I-meet-you mark. That's such an exciting time!! And although I loved being pregnant, especially during the last trimester, it did go a little slower than the beginning. You just get so heavy and awkward and slow - haha - I remember walking from the bus stop to my office took me ten minutes max when I was first pregnant. By the last month I was banking on 30 minutes ... which was sad because I was paid by the hour. haha - anyway! I'm glad Thanksgiving turned out so great! I might have to get your recipe for sweet potatoes - can you send it to me? Love ya!! Hope to see you soon!
April J. said…
It is so rewarding when you get into the two digit count down. It is going by fast.

Popular posts from this blog

What to pack . . .

So now that he really could come ANY DAY I figured it was probably time for me to pack my bag. I of course have one of those "What to bring" checklist, but I was wondering what your thoughts where. Is there anything you wish you had brought but didn't? Is there anything you would have died without if you hadn't brought it? I'm just so clueless! A few tips from you experienced mothers would be greatly appreciated!! I cant believe it is so close!!

Have you noticed?

I need a haircut ASAP! This is me saying, "I'll smile if you ignore my hair." Don't get me wrong, I am really excited I have long hair, I love having long hair , but it needs a little TLC. It has been a few months since I have even got a trim and I am still re-couping from a not so good hair cut. The last few times I have really CUT my hair, not just a trim, I was not pleased with the results. Now it would probably help if I was willing to pay more than $10 for a hair cut . . . but I'm Mrs. High Pockets as my father calls me and it is really hard for me to spend money on my hair. So I need your help! What do you think I should do? Before you make any suggestions you should know: It MUST be able to go back into a ponytail!!!!!!! My hair is STICK STRAIGHT My hair will not curl to save my life (via over night curls, hot curls, even curling irons, they just don't work) I want and need something EASY! I do not like to spend time on my hair and I don...

No Use Crying Over Spilled Milk . . .

So being an emotional pregnant woman is definitely taking its tole on both me and Jeff (what a wonderful, patient, and understanding man he is). Saturday morning I was so excited because for the first time in weeks we actually had a morning together. I had planned to make us a delicious breakfast just like my dad always did for me. We had Eggs, Hashbrowns, and even Bacon; we were so excited. So I started cooking the bacon first, knowing it would take the longest. Then when I thought they were close to being done, Jeff started cooking the eggs and I threw on the hashbrowns. Well, needless to say, the eggs finished super fast and the others were not even close. And then to add more to my frustration the pan I was using for the hashbrowns was awful! Despite my many tablespoons of butter the entire thing was completely stuck! I switched pans in the middle to try to save them. In the meantime Jeff ate his eggs so they wouldn't get cold. I insisted on waiting so I could eat th...