
This is a map of where we are headed. It is a simple 4 night cruise where we will first go to Catalina Island and spend the day there. And then head down to Ensenada Mexico. We spent all day one day checking out all the cool things we could do. There are tons of things on the ship alone not to mention all of the on-shore excursions. Our favorites were Snorkeling, Hiking, Riding ATVs, Mini Jeep off-roading, Kayaking, and much more! We haven't decided for sure what we will do, but we just excited to go!
It is hard to believe it is one week away! Unfortunately there is still a lot to do before we take off included two more tests (for both Jeff and I), Graduation, Cleaning and Packing up our whole house, and a long drive! But that wont stop us! We just need to stay focused on one thing at a time, starting with our exams. Jeff is a good student studying his little heart out and I'm . . . just encouraging him and trying to at least look over my notes. with only two test left . . . it is just SO HARD to be motivated. Part of me just wants to go take them just so I can be done. But at the same time, I'm not worried or stressed so it doesn't really matter when I take them. The important thing is that I just get it done, which I will. Anyway, YAY for Vacation in T - 8 days!!
Comments