
YAY! I finally figured out how to get pictures up here. I'm so excited! Other then that I don't have much to report today, I just thought I would jump on and see if I could figure it out and I did. Just focusing on school and finals . . . at least trying. I was talking to Jeff today and mentioned that today was the first time I ever studied on campus on a reading day. HA HA kind of funny, especially since I have been here for 5 years and reading days are supposed to be designated just for studying. I however have always seen them as rest days before the finals begin. I need to give my brain a break if I want to even try to do well on finals. Poor Jeff on the other hand studies his brains out. For example he and his accounting group have scheduled study rooms in the library for over 50 hrs this week. WHO STUDIES THAT MUCH! He makes me feel like a bad student, and maybe I am . . . but I'm done and I don't regret one thing!
I am trying very hard time being motivated to study. I mean I always am but this year is especially bad. And the fact that there are only two and I'm not worried about them at all doesn't help. Luckily I have plenty to keep me busy, packing, cleaning, job hunting, and now blogging :) Well, I'm going to try and sell my books back tomorrow morning at 8:00 am so I'm going to hit the hay. But yay for learning how to use this blog. I'm excited to make our blog as cute as everyone else.
Comments