
Instead of going home to California for Thanksgiving for only a day because I had to work the Saturday after for the BYU vs. Utah football game, Jeff and I had Thanksgiving at our place. My parents decided to come out for it, which was really nice. It was quite an adventure cooking that big mean in our little abode, and there is no way could have cooked dinner without them there.
Started with dad teaching Jeff how to prep the turkey for the oven. This was definitely not Jeff's favorite part mainly because he hates touching raw meat, but he did it and he did a great job! It was actually a lot of fun and we had tons of great food! A delicious Turkey, semi-delicious mashed potatoes (I messed them up somehow), gravy, corn, green bean casserole, yummy mashed yams, jello, and I'm probably leaving something out. Basically we had it all! It was perfect. The only thing that was missing was the other half of the family, Jeff's parents and brothers. Maybe now that we are pros (HA!) We can do it again next year with everyone there. But thanks to Mom and Dad for helping make our first Thanksgiving so wonderful!



Comments