I've been wanting to start one of these for a while but convinced myself to wait until school was over to do so. I knew that the second I started it I would be much more excited about updating the blog than doing my homework. Well, I almost made it . . . only two days of classes left and 3 exams and I'm home free. Kind of crazy to think about. So instead of doing my last assignment I of course decided to start the blog.
When I mentioned starting a bolg to Jeff the other day he simply said "It's just a trend." Although it I agree to a certain extent, I feel that blogs have many purposes. My desire mainly stems from that fact that we are in Provo and all of our family is not and this is a great way for the family to see what is happening in our lives. Not to mention my journal writing has gone down the tube and I think this will help me be better! Anyway, I probably should get to that assignment, I just lack the motivation mainly because it is my last assignment EVER! Well, in reality, probably not but in regards to college yes. Who ever thought the day would come?
When I mentioned starting a bolg to Jeff the other day he simply said "It's just a trend." Although it I agree to a certain extent, I feel that blogs have many purposes. My desire mainly stems from that fact that we are in Provo and all of our family is not and this is a great way for the family to see what is happening in our lives. Not to mention my journal writing has gone down the tube and I think this will help me be better! Anyway, I probably should get to that assignment, I just lack the motivation mainly because it is my last assignment EVER! Well, in reality, probably not but in regards to college yes. Who ever thought the day would come?
Comments