We took Riley to some important places for her first outings. But really, who can turn down coupons to Krispy Kreme? Not us! The Pretzle, chocolate, & Carmel doughnut was AH-MAZ-ING!
So this is how I'm going to look when we go to "The Target Market."
We had lots of visitors come love on little Riley.
We love, love, LOVED having daddy home during his paternity leave.
Here is Riley at 1 week!
Some of our best buds took P to go ride Thomas at a Day Out With Thomas. He LOVED IT!
Me and my girls!
This is what happened to the house after me being alone with all 3 kids for the afternoon. It also resulted in me tripping while holding Riley and while trying to catch myself tripping over Em resulting in all 3 of us on the floor. Awesome. So glad I have one more week with daddy here to try and get the hang of things.
Riley made her first appearance at church this day. She also found her thumb and got to meet Aunt Jane for the first time.
Anytime daddy works from home Em insists on getting her computer and sets it up to be just like daddy!
Sometimes being a big brother is better than being a super hero.
Sorry for cutting off Riley, but I just had to capture P being a big brother. He really is THE BEST big bro a girl could ask for!
Those cheeks, that double chin, the crossed eyes, and the puckered lips... I just cant get enough of.
Loving on little sis.
Free Float day at A&W!
Going to the park with daddy is so much better!
Daddy finished this table for the kids. We love it!!
I got to participate in a Shutterfly study just a week after Riley was born. It meant that I got to make her birth story book with everything fresh in my mind. I LOVE how it turned out and I also loved being a part of the study. I not only got a free photobook, I got paid over $200 to participate. I guess they liked my responses because they also picked me for an at home personal interview. It was so fun. I love shutterfly!!
Em already wants to match her sister. She picked out both of their outfits.
The love I have for these girls is beyond measure.
We took the kids to the drive-ins to see Planes and Dispicable me 2. Em slept through the first movie, and Jeff slept through the second movie, but we all had a blast! We love the drive-ins!
More sprinkler fun with these two buddies. Me and Riley love hanging outside watching these two play.
2 weeks old.
She has already grown 1 inch and is just shy of 9 lbs.
Love that all my kids love to be outside, just like their mommy! It is days like this that I wish summer could stay forever!
She sure loves this bouncer!
Em tried to convince me she didn't need a nap, 5 minutes later this happened.
The kids discovered they could drink from the hose.
Is she my Mini Me or what?
This girl has SO MANY swimsuits. But she sure looks dang cute in them!
I love when I walk in and find this. They love reading!
This is how we looked for 3 hrs one Sunday. We went to dinner at my folks, next thing I know 3 hrs passed. So grateful they let us rest and took care of the older kids while we did.
Where is Riley?
I guess I should be glad Em already wants to share with her.
Words cannot describe how much these two love their little sis.
This guy sure loves to swing.
One of these days he is going to flip all the way over the bar!
We took the kids to the Jungle for the first time. Needless to say, THEY LOVED IT! We'll have to go back again with friends.
Story time with the big kids while the babe sleeps.
One of my projects. Still have lots to do in here, but making some major progress.
Evening stroll after FHE. We sure are going to miss those summer nights!
Happy 1 Month Riley!
My best eater yet, 10 lbs exactly!
Riley's 1 month! I cant believe I actually got all 3 looking at the camera at the same time.
Found this HUGE praying mantis. The kids thought it was awesome.
This little miss laughs and smiles in her sleep ALL THE TIME! It is the cutest thing. Almost caught the full time this time.
Riley slept while we were at the park so I actually got to play with the kids this day. This guy seriously has THE BEST laugh. Did you know that when you actually play with your kids everyone is happier? Somehow I forgot. Being a mom is the best!
Wild hair, baby acne, and developing those pipes... a face only a mother could love.
We made our own water slide. P is showing off his muscles before he takes off.












































Comments