I know, I know... it has been a while.
A LONG while.
I'd be lying if I didn't say I missed you.
Did you miss me?
Did I lose all my readers?
I wouldn't be shocked if I did, I mean, 3 months is a LONG TIME.
The thing is, I've been a little busy.
Yup, these three are the main reason I am so busy.
Oddly it is not the wee one that is keeping me on my toes but I'll save that post for another day.
I just wanted to let you know that I am still here.
I am alive and well.
I am loving my life!
I am loving my precious new gift from Heaven.
I am feeling blessed beyond measure.
AND I plan on telling you all about it.
Someday.
Soon I hope.
And I sure do have a ton to tell you!
Including (for my own record):
Riley's Birth Story
Disneyland
Pismo Beach weeks 1 & 2
The Dodger Trip
August, September, & October Happenings/photo dump
Riley @ 1, 2, & 3 months
Riley's Blessing
and so much more.
Stay Tuned!

Comments