This post is really not that exciting, it is really one more for the books than anything else. I don't know why, but it always seems like I am not busy at all until this one random week and then EVERYTHING we could possibly do is crammed into that one week. Does that happen to anyone else. I have something going on literally every.single.day for the next 10 days. Let me demonstrate:
Wednesday 19 - Music Time, clean like a crazy lady, get free doughnuts at Krispy Kreme dressed as pirates & $1 Jamba Juice for dinner, drop kids off, pick up girls and go to YWs
Thursday 20 - Drop Em off for playdate, Drop P off for preschool, jet to dentist, jet back to pick up kids, hurry over to the library for Toddler Tumble Time (a free class we signed up for, today was the first day & the kids loved it!), home lunch attempt naps, dinner, prep for babysitter, meet hubs in the city for a work farewell party (one of his best work friends just got a new job so they are sending him off with a party).
Friday 21 - Host a House Party for Fisher-Price, get bike for Tri
Saturday 22 - Do the See Jane Triathlon, jet home to get ready for a wedding, drop kids off and go to wedding
Sunday 23 - Teach lesson for YW, dinner with the Fam.
Monday 24 - Host Preschool, FHE
Tuesday 25 - Library for story time, more cleaning, host book club
Wednesday 26 - Music Time & YWs (this is the only normal day out of the 10) and I have a photobook due this day as well.
Thursday 27 - Host preschool, go to Free Drive-in Movie
Friday 28 - GO SEE PENTATONIX!!!!
Saturday 29 - Attend the RS Broadcast
Sunday 30 - Speak in church
ok.... so all typed up it doesn't seem too bad, but lets add onto these things the fact that:
Wednesday 19 - Music Time, clean like a crazy lady, get free doughnuts at Krispy Kreme dressed as pirates & $1 Jamba Juice for dinner, drop kids off, pick up girls and go to YWs
Thursday 20 - Drop Em off for playdate, Drop P off for preschool, jet to dentist, jet back to pick up kids, hurry over to the library for Toddler Tumble Time (a free class we signed up for, today was the first day & the kids loved it!), home lunch attempt naps, dinner, prep for babysitter, meet hubs in the city for a work farewell party (one of his best work friends just got a new job so they are sending him off with a party).
Friday 21 - Host a House Party for Fisher-Price, get bike for Tri
Saturday 22 - Do the See Jane Triathlon, jet home to get ready for a wedding, drop kids off and go to wedding
Sunday 23 - Teach lesson for YW, dinner with the Fam.
Monday 24 - Host Preschool, FHE
Tuesday 25 - Library for story time, more cleaning, host book club
Wednesday 26 - Music Time & YWs (this is the only normal day out of the 10) and I have a photobook due this day as well.
Thursday 27 - Host preschool, go to Free Drive-in Movie
Friday 28 - GO SEE PENTATONIX!!!!
Saturday 29 - Attend the RS Broadcast
Sunday 30 - Speak in church
ok.... so all typed up it doesn't seem too bad, but lets add onto these things the fact that:
- The hubs has been working about 15-17 hr days this week and it sounds like it is going to be the same next.
- I have not prepared for my Tri and am scared for the soreness that is going to follow
- I have not prepared my preschool lessons
- I have not prepared FHE
- I have not read the book for book club
- I have not prepared my lesson for YWs
- I have not prepared my talk
- I still have 2 children to care for, love and entertain (completely on my own for these two weeks)
I'm still not quite sure how it is all going to get done, nor to the level of perfection that I would like but as I seem to hear EVERYONE say these days... it is what it is. And I will do my best! And the thing is, I am literally excited for every single thing we have to do. I am looking forward to each of them, they just all happen to fall right at the same time.
I'll let you know how it goes when it is all over. But I wouldn't expect to hear from me before then.
p.s. Em pretty much potty trained herself this week, but I'll leave that for another post. :)
Comments