You see, my hubs has actually been getting home at a decent time lately which means the blog gets put on the back burner. I keep thinking of all these awesome things to blog about, which makes my "catch-up" list massive which greatly lessens my desire to blog. It is not a good cycle to be in.
But I just wanted to jump on and say, life is good.
Correction, life is GREAT!
I feel tremendously blessed right now. Perhaps it is because my kids are already in bed asleep, but I think it is really because of 2 amazing sessions of General Conference today.
I LOVE General Conference!
I love that the messages are for me, right now.
I love how it always brings me peace, comfort, hope, a greater desire to do good.
I love how it strengthens my testimony of Jesus Christ.
I love how it teaches me to be a better wife a mother (something I feel like I have needed a little extra help with lately)
But mostly, I love how it just makes me happy.
Sure, watching it with two very young children is hard. It is hard to really hear the messages and get as much out of it as I really intend and want to.
But I most definitely felt the spirit.
I most definitely felt the love my Heavenly Father has for me.
And I most definitely will be watching again tomorrow!
You should too.
You can by clicking HERE.
Enjoy!
Comments