So I posted about Parker's birthday but I didn't really say much about him. Can I tell you how crazy cool this kid is? Every day I am amazed at him. He really is one of the fastest, smartest, coolest 3 year olds I have ever met. I know I am a little biased, but it really is true! So lest we forget, here are some things about the P-man at age 3.
![]() |
| Learning about the pure joy that comes from running down a hill. |
- HE IS POTTY TRAINED!!!
- Loves to sing
- Loves to dance
- Loves to be tickled and will frequently ask "Come tickle me!" or "Get me!"
- Obsessed with play dough. Would play with it all day if I let him.
- Runs EVERYWHERE
- New found love for swings
- Still loves his little motorcycle and rides it any chance he gets. He goes so fast on it I have to run to keep up with him.
- He is a great climber
- Very brave
- Loves to jump off anything and everything
- Loves his train set
- If anyone lays a finger on Em he is in their face. Such a good big bro!
- Giggles hysterically at the bubble scene of dumbo
- He can count to 30
- Recognizes numbers by sight
- Recognizes letters by sight
- Likes to trace/write letters more than color
- He is a book fanatic
- Says "L" words with a "Y" sound (ex: "Turn on the yight" for turn on the light)
- "YOU DON'T TALK ABOUT IT!" - his current most common phrase
- He says "You got-for" instead of "You forgot"
- When he puts on his big boy undies or one of his favorite shirts he struts over to the mirror and says "Ooo, Looking Good!" Cracks me up EVERY TIME!
- Says prayers without help and insists on doing it that way.
- Favorite movies: Lion King, Tangled
- Favorite Shows: Dora, Super Why
- Favorite Food: Strawberries, Mac N Cheese, Salad, Corndogs
- Favorite Book:
- Favorite thing to do:
- Best Friends: Emily (he tells me this all the time)
- Other friends include: JD, Holly, Liz, Jackson, Krew, Lyra, Hillary, Logan, Camilla, Rosa, Preston, Andrew, and Livvy, Vidie and Jude are our computer friends (skype).
My absolute favorite thing about this kid is how full of joy and life he is. He is always laughing and smiling. He is always running to the next thing. There is no slowing this kid down. Life is an exciting adventure and there is no holding back. He is such a good boy and really does want to do what is right. He has such a love of learning, I hope he keeps that up! I also love how he talks to Em. They hold little conversations and it is adorable! He is such a joy!
Daddy's absolute favorite thing about the P-man is his laugh. He also loves that he can hold real conversations now and boy does he love to talk!
I still need to do this next part, I just haven't made the time to interview him yet. But I wanted to throw this up since now it has been a month since his birthday! Now you have something else to look forward too. :)
All about P according to P:
- How old are you?
- What is your favorite color?
- What is your favorite food?
- What is your favorite toy?
- What is your favorite thing to do?
- Who is your best friend?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
- What was your favorite present you got this year?
- If you had a lot of money, what would you do with it?
- What is your favorite book?
- Favorite vegetable:
- Favorite treat:
- Favorite game:
- Favorite holiday:
- Favorite animal:
- Favorite song:
- What is something you like about Mom?
- What is something you like about Dad?
- What is something you like about Emily?
- What is something you like about Grandma?
- What is something you like about Grandpa?
- What in something you like about Granny?
- What is something you like about GG?


Comments