Well, today I went on my first real run in probably 5 years. I'm not exaggerating. I am pretty proud of myself and am feeling a little more hope in regards to the events I have coming up in a few short weeks.
Today I ran 1.5 miles with only one little water break for me and the kids. Then I turned around and ran/walked the second 1.5 miles back. I was pooped to say the least, but I did it! Two of my 3 legs are only 3 miles so if I could do 3 miles today while pushing a double jogging stroller (for the first time ever mind you, p.s. I think my arms are more sore than my legs) then I can totally do it! I'm a little sore, and I'm sure it will be worse tomorrow, but I have some hope which is good because yesterday I was REALLY freaking out.
I think I can, I think I can!
Comments