Well, I tried really hard to put these in a cube/square type thing so you could compare better, but obviously failed miserably. But here are all 4 of our baby pictures all taken in the hospital the day we were born. I'll probably do another post like this in a few months just because they change so much in such a short period of time. Parker totally started out looking like a Score but now he looks exactly how I did when I was his age. So more pics to come. But for now,
Who do you think looks like who??



Comments
Can't wait to see more!
And what a labor and birth story! Wow! I would be so annoyed too if I was sent home and then had to come back the next morning to be induced! yikes! I kinda had the same experience...being sent home after contracting for a long time--=-but then the contractions COMPLETELY stopped for a week and a half--then I was finally back to be induced! :)