Whoever thought of this is truly a genius!

I saw some the other day and they were on sale so I just had to try them. I can honestly say they might be my new favorite candy. They are sooooo good! Jeff even liked them and he is not a big coconut fan. It has taken every fiber of my being to not go out and buy some everyday because they were that good! Maybe if I find a good sale again I will stock up. All I can say is I hope they stay around a while.
I also saw these at Target the other day . . .
They also look delicious and I cant wait to try them. I hope they are like the Crispy M&M's which have been discontinued for a while now. I need to go buy a pack and see how they are, but I cant imagine them being anything but wonderful!

Comments
They would be delicious.