A big post with loads of pictures is in the works, but in the mean time this should hold you over a little while. This little clip shows how well Parker is adjusting to having a little sister. He is so cute with her and loves to be "nice" as he says which means he wants to pet her. He gets so excited any time he sees her and he says "Ba-by!" Like he does in the video over and over. He is so stinking cute and she is too! Sorry it isn't a very good shot of her, but I really wanted to remember how he interacted with her right from the start. I am so blessed to have 2 wonderful babies!
And I promise the labor story and plenty of pictures are on the way!
Happy 1 Week Birthday Emily!
We are so glad you are here!!
Comments