My wonderful friends out here in Utah threw me a Clothes Party to help us get ready for this little girl. I was really starting to stress about her coming and us not being ready. After my dear friends spoiled us rotten, I'm feeling good. I just spent that last little while organizing all of the clothes we have to figure out what sizes we had and what sizes we need, and I can confidently say that we are set for the first 6 months! And I've only bought 1 thing! We are truly truly blessed to have so many friends and family that love and support us. So thank you so much! We owe you big time! And I can hardly wait to see how adorable this little lady will look in all these wonderful clothes! :) I wish we didn't have to wait 6 more weeks, I'm so ready!
Thank You So Much!!!!
Comments
That is way cool!!! I got most my stuff from a cousin! It was sooo nice! I also am huge into yard sales...lol that is where i buy my "baby gap" stuff! When is she due?