
Believe it or not, WE ARE DONE with school!! It is amazing, and weird, and crazy, and hard for us to believe! We have been Poor College Students for so long, it is really all we know. We had a great week celebrating Jeff's Graduation with both of our families. It was so great to have them here, we were so sad when they all had to leave. We filled the week with lots of food, visiting, Jeff's ceremonies, pictures, and of course lots of playing with the P man. He LOVED having his grandparents here and we can tell me misses them already. We are really looking forward to moving home where they will be close all the time (and I think they are even more excited then we are!).
Things went really well with graduation. The ceremonies were a little long, but P did surprisingly well, especially with how thrown off his sleep schedule was. He refused to take naps during the day, the grandparents are way more fun then naps apparently. But he would eventually crash on one of us and that little power-nap gave him the energy for the rest of the day. He was quite a trooper.
To Jeff Walking was kinda bitter-sweet. He really didn't want to, but at the same time it was quite an accomplishment and it gave some closure to everything. He HATED his robe and hood, he felt like some sort of silly wizard, but we all thought he looked great!
I of course had to use my sweet skills to make him a Graduation Cake and I'm not gonna lie . . . I'm pretty impressed with myself on this one. It came out so great! It was also my first time trying to make a filled cake and that part turned out as well. Everyone loved how it looked and tasted. I'm excited to make another one soon. p.s. I'm always wanting some practice, so if you ever want a cake just let me know and I'm more than happy to make one! :)

Anyway, It was really a wonderful week and we miss our family already. I guess it is a good thing they will all be back in a few weeks to meet our little lady! :) Along those lines, things are going well. I have 4 weeks left which is honestly 4 weeks too long! I don't know what it is, but I am having a lot harder time with this pregnancy here towards the end. Maybe it is the fact that it is a girl and I'm carrying so differently, or maybe it is because I was just pregnant with P and never really got a break, but really I am SOOOO done being pregnant. I feel bad for Jeff because I have been so negative lately and complaining a lot and I really shouldn't. I am so grateful that I have the blessing of being pregnant, and that I really do have easy pregnancies compared to most people. I truly have much to be grateful for, but I really hope that she decides to come sooner rather than later. In the mean time I will hang in there and try and remain positive. I think I do a pretty good job because random people that see me in the grocery store or at work say that I am "Way to happy" and "I'm doing way too much" considering my current state. So I guess I'll take those as a complements.
Comments