Our good friends invited us to spend a weekend at a Cabin a little while back. I say cabin loosely because it was really a second home located in the woods. It was SUPER nice! I honestly felt like we were in a hotel. We were so grateful for the invite, especially because we did not get any vacations this summer. It has been all about work and Jeff's internship so a weekend away was just what we needed.

Our Gracious Hosts

The Living Room

The Beautiful Kitchen

Our sweet Indian Themed Room. I think I counted 35 Canoes.

A view from the Back Porch.

Parker's First Hike.
The little lake we hiked to.
The cabin was in a little resort so it had a pool close by. So after our hike and some ice cream, we decided to take a dip. This was Parker's first time swimming. He started out a little iffy and confused, but by the end he was splashing and playing. It was a lot of fun.

Right before Parker's first Swim.
Having Fun in the Pool with Mom!

Hanging with Mom and Dad and still trying to figure out what I'm sitting in.

Motor boats with daddy.

This was right after we dunked him, he didn't cry or anything.
Like I said the "Cabin" was amazing! It was like a little resort/gated community in the forest. It was set on a golf course which added to the view. While we mostly relaxed, we also went on a little hike, swimming, and hung out.
It was the perfect trip, the only thing that could have made it better would be if it was longer. Thanks so much for the invite!!
Our Gracious Hosts
The Living Room
The Beautiful Kitchen
Our sweet Indian Themed Room. I think I counted 35 Canoes.
A view from the Back Porch.
Parker's First Hike.
The little lake we hiked to.
The cabin was in a little resort so it had a pool close by. So after our hike and some ice cream, we decided to take a dip. This was Parker's first time swimming. He started out a little iffy and confused, but by the end he was splashing and playing. It was a lot of fun.
Right before Parker's first Swim.
Having Fun in the Pool with Mom!
Hanging with Mom and Dad and still trying to figure out what I'm sitting in.
Motor boats with daddy.
This was right after we dunked him, he didn't cry or anything.
Time to get out, I think I like swimming!
Comments