Well, this summer has been great and filled with lots and lots of things for me to do. My main project this summer was to go through all my crap that is still at my parents house and get rid of / condense it all. What a feat that has been! It has pretty much taken all summer! Ha Ha, well not really, but it sure feels like it. In all of my piles of stuff I had MANY unfinished project so that is what my summer has really been full of. Here are a few pictures of those accomplishments, I feel pretty good about myself. And I am happy that I have been able to get some things done and get ride of a lot of the stuff I really don't need, but I'm sure I'm not nearly as happy as my mom is! : ) Thanks mom for your Patients and Unconditional Love and for letting me store some things in your home still. I promise, someday I will get it all out. You're the Best!!
This is an advent calender I bought 3 years ago. After working on it off and on it is finally done! Mini ornaments and all. This is my favorite!
(Close up of the top)
(Close up of the top)
An old Girls Camp Craft that I thought was cute, finally finished!
Another advent, but this was just restoring the one my mom made for us as kids. She was going to toss it and I couldn't do that, so I fixed it!
T-shirt Quilt#2, I was involved in way too many things, but just cant part with the memories. Plus they are so COMFY!
Comments