Dear Pinkie Toe,
I am sorry I was careless and injured you so.
I was in a hurry and didn't see
That I would whack you on that vacuum next to me.
Now you are big and swollen too,
You even turned all black and blue.
I thought you would be healed by now,
Unfortunately I keep hitting you some-how.
At least this injury has taught me a lesson,
That my pinkie toes is one of my prized possessions.
I never know how much you did for me,
I cant stand, or walk without you, you see.
From this day forth I will take a vow,
because hurting you has mad me frown.
I'll treat you better and never forget,
That a broken toe is as bad as it gets!
Love,
Bec
I am sorry I was careless and injured you so.
I was in a hurry and didn't see
That I would whack you on that vacuum next to me.
Now you are big and swollen too,
You even turned all black and blue.
I thought you would be healed by now,
Unfortunately I keep hitting you some-how.
At least this injury has taught me a lesson,
That my pinkie toes is one of my prized possessions.
I never know how much you did for me,
I cant stand, or walk without you, you see.
From this day forth I will take a vow,
because hurting you has mad me frown.
I'll treat you better and never forget,
That a broken toe is as bad as it gets!
Love,
Bec
Comments