So I'm at home right now packing up our apartment for the summer and pondering on how fast Parker is growing! I know it sounds so silly, but it is so true! I just fed him and he feel asleep as he usually does. I put him in his little Moses Basket and realized that it was the last time he would sleep in it! Where is the time going?
With just a week away from the 2 month mark, we went to the Doctors today. Since we will be in CA when he actually is 2 months I wanted to meet with our normal doctor. Great news . . .he weighs 11 lbs!! YAY!! That is in the 49% for his age. I'm so relieved! YAY for my little chunk! Surprise, surprise, his head is in the 78% and length is 30-something%. So basically I have a short, chubby little dude with a big head! But what a doll he is!! I honestly cant get enough of him!
A side note . .. . things are going well here, we are almost all packed up and are hoping to finish tonight . . . we'll see. We are headed off Sunday morning. I'm Parker will travel well . . . but it will be quite an adventure.
Overall, Life is WONDERFUL! And we can hardly wait to get home!
With just a week away from the 2 month mark, we went to the Doctors today. Since we will be in CA when he actually is 2 months I wanted to meet with our normal doctor. Great news . . .he weighs 11 lbs!! YAY!! That is in the 49% for his age. I'm so relieved! YAY for my little chunk! Surprise, surprise, his head is in the 78% and length is 30-something%. So basically I have a short, chubby little dude with a big head! But what a doll he is!! I honestly cant get enough of him!
A side note . .. . things are going well here, we are almost all packed up and are hoping to finish tonight . . . we'll see. We are headed off Sunday morning. I'm Parker will travel well . . . but it will be quite an adventure.
Overall, Life is WONDERFUL! And we can hardly wait to get home!
Comments