So Yesterday was a Great day!!
Parker Smiled at Jeff (I'm still waiting for mine)
His acne is fading away.
He Finally Gained Weight!! Almost a whole pound in one week!!
He is now 9 lbs 6 1/2 oz and I am so relieved!!
Parker Smiled at Jeff (I'm still waiting for mine)
His acne is fading away.
He Finally Gained Weight!! Almost a whole pound in one week!!
He is now 9 lbs 6 1/2 oz and I am so relieved!!
On a side note, I cant believe we are coming home so soon! I started packing up the house, it is such a HUGE task, I am amazed at how much stuff we have. With Parker here now, and Jeff finishing up school, it is quite the challenge to get it all done. Luckily Parker is the Perfect baby, I just need to be better of taking advantage of his naps and quite times. We will be home in about 2 weeks! WOO HOO! California Here We Come!!
Comments