I need a haircut ASAP! This is me saying, "I'll smile if you ignore my hair." Don't get me wrong, I am really excited I have long hair, I love having long hair , but it needs a little TLC. It has been a few months since I have even got a trim and I am still re-couping from a not so good hair cut. The last few times I have really CUT my hair, not just a trim, I was not pleased with the results. Now it would probably help if I was willing to pay more than $10 for a hair cut . . . but I'm Mrs. High Pockets as my father calls me and it is really hard for me to spend money on my hair. So I need your help! What do you think I should do? Before you make any suggestions you should know: It MUST be able to go back into a ponytail!!!!!!! My hair is STICK STRAIGHT My hair will not curl to save my life (via over night curls, hot curls, even curling irons, they just don't work) I want and need something EASY! I do not like to spend time on my hair and I don...
Score! It's A Perfect Life Together
Comments
I totally told Dan on Monday night during family time that you'd have the little guy the next day! Awesome! He is a cutie! He's got lots of hair, too! Great job Mom! I can't wait to hear the story!
can't wait to hear the story..
By the way this is Laura Wilkes (married Blake Wilkes). We worked together as event staff.
Can you email me your address, I wanted to send something to you guys. Thanks!
My email is scrapbooking_girlie@yahoo.com
Hope all is well!
Love,
leah