Again, I'm writing this one now a year later, but I do want to have it down for the record.
I was really impressed with the hospital and how well they took care of us. Even the food was great! They had an awesome system where your nurse had a phone on her and you could call her anytime you needed. It was wonderful! We kept our little guy with us during the day and let the nursery watch him at night. Many people encouraged us to do this, as it probably would be our last full nights rest. The nurse still came in and woke me up when He was ready to eat, but it really was our last worry free night which was nice, especially as my body was SOOOO exhausted!
We had so many loved ones come visit us, which was really nice. My Parents arrived a few hours after he was born and many friends came to meet our little guys too. It was so fun. I honestly have zero complaints about our stay which is one reason I am so bummed that I have to deliver this next baby at a different hospital. But really, it was a perfect system and I hope my next stay is as good as this one was.
Comments