Sorry, I realized this title is somewhat misleading, no I have not had the baby yet. But today Jeff and I went on a little trip to Park City. It was a lot of fun, but was a bit crowded because of the Sundance Film Festival. We checked out down town, historic town, ski resorts, Olympic park, and finally the Outlets. It was a blast! We just went to the outlets to look around but of course found a few deals that were irresistible! The one I am most excited about has to do with our little one. Little did I know there is a Carters outlet. As much as we honestly DO NOT need anymore clothes for our little man, we don't have a "Bringing Home Baby" outfit for when we leave the hospital. It took me ridiculously too long to pick one, but finally did. There were far too many that I loved and lucky for my I have a very patient husband (although at times I wish he was a little more opinionated and the choice would have been made sooner. lol. I thought he would be since he is a boy and this is his son, but I was wrong). Anyway, it was a lot of fun and I am so excited to have something to bring him home in. It is getting so close! Only 6 weeks left! CRAZY!
So now that he really could come ANY DAY I figured it was probably time for me to pack my bag. I of course have one of those "What to bring" checklist, but I was wondering what your thoughts where. Is there anything you wish you had brought but didn't? Is there anything you would have died without if you hadn't brought it? I'm just so clueless! A few tips from you experienced mothers would be greatly appreciated!! I cant believe it is so close!!
Comments
I didn't know they had a carters outlet out there. Maybe it's a good thing I didn't know about it....