Skip to main content

The Baby's in Ready Position!



Hip Hip! I had another doctors appointment this week and guess what! The baby is ready to go! I am amazed at how the doctors can tell but he felt and found the head in the right position. I am relieved because recently I have been having bad dreams about the baby coming out feet first. Rest assured all is well. Everything is still going great and despite my doubting it was possible for me to get any larger I seem to be getting bigger everyday still! People almost fall over when I tell them I have 2 months left. It really makes me laugh. That and when people haven't seen me in a while their first comment is always " YOUR HUGE!" Another boost to the self esteem. Just kidding, I don't really mind because I am HUGE but at least I have good reason. :)

Overall, things are really going well and I'm starting to get more and more excited and so is Jeff which is fun. But the closer I get also the more scarred I seem to get about the actual birth. I used to not be worried at all, but now I'm very scarred which kind of surprises me. I'm sure everything will be fine. And honestly I picked the best place to have my first child, it is the birthing capital of the country so they know what they are doing even if I don't so that brings me a lot of comfort. I'll continue to keep you posted on how things are going but like I said so far so good. The doctor even told me I'm a Pro at this whole pregnancy thing, not too bad for a first timer I guess. Anyway, I love you all! Only a couple of weeks left! Woo Hoo! O-yeah, I'm measuring one week big so perhaps it will be a February baby instead.



More pics: Me holding the belly and me trying to take a picture myself.

Comments

Brad and Hailey said…
You are so cute! I am so happy for you! You will be the most amazing mom! :) Yay!
Sara said…
You look awesome! Really! And I promise labor and delivery is amazing, I would go through it a million times over if I never had to experience 9 months of bloating, lost of bladder control, throwing up, heart burn, etc. Soo much better than actual pregnancy! No need to fear!
Also as far as names go, love them all- good choices!. My favorites are Lucas, Landon and Andrew
Rachel said…
Ok, I'm trying to post a commment again, so hopefully this works!

I love the prego pictures. You're one of those pregnant women where it looks like you shoved a basketball up your shirt. Awesome.
I think it's awesome you have so many names you like. I always struggle to think of a couple that David and I can agree on. If you and your hubby can agree on that many names, than you might have the opposite problem!
tdyhtrfyhrt;hjr said…
my goodness, you are so much bigger than i am!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Light of the World

I was asked to give a talk yesterday in church.  Kinda daunting knowing it was Christmas Sunday, but I think it went pretty well.  I like remembering my talk so I'm throwing it up here mainly for my own record.  But maybe it will bless the lives of others too.  I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and that the Light of Christ will be upon you and radiate from you now and forever. Jesus Christ: The Light of the World Rebecca’s talk given on 12/20/2015 Jesus Christ.  Can a topic be any broader? I have spent a lot of time over the last 6 weeks trying to decide what direction I wanted to go and I kept going back to the same thought, Jesus is the light of the world.  This is not an insignificant statement, but very profound and very important.  Let’s start from the beginning. Many Prophets have testified of the fact that Jesus Christ is the light of the world long before the Savior was even born.  The very first sign of his bir...

Because God Love's Us

  How is Christ’s Birth Significant to me Talk on 12/20/2020 Good Morning Brothers and Sisters & Merry Christmas!   Heavenly Father must know my preferred method for giving a talk is procrastinating because I have been called to fill in last minute on many occasions.   However, this is the first time it’s happened on Christmas Sunday.   But I am happy to be here with you and I’m so grateful for technology that allows us to meet and worship together, especially during this Christmas season.   I’m not gonna lie, this is weird speaking on zoom.   I much prefer being together and making eye contact with you and seeing your encouraging smiles.   So please bear with any awkwardness I may have.   When initially asked to speak, Brother Smith gave me the topic of “How Christ’s birth is significant to me.”   My initial response was, could that topic be any broader?   But then gratefully he followed it up with “Particularly from the prosp...

Kid's Talks

  Riley’s Primary Talk on Baptism 3/15/20 Today I want to talk on Baptism.   Being baptized is a commandment from Heavenly Father.   We have to be baptized to make it back to Him.   Even Jesus Christ was baptized.   If Jesus Christ was baptized we should be baptized too.   When we turn 8 years old we can choose to follow Jesus Christ’s example and be baptized too.   When we are baptized and confirmed we become members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.     If you have already been baptized, you should remember the covenants, or promises you made.   If you have not been baptized, you should study and pray and keep the commandments so that when you turn 8 years old you will be ready. We should all remember how important baptism is.   I am really excited I get to be baptized next year.   In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen Faith Parker’s Talk   2/16/20   Today, my talk is going to be about f...