I have lived in the same ward my whole life. All the women there are so sweet and supportive of all I have ever done and continue to do. They wanted so badly to have a shower while we were there over break. Sister Curtis hosted and we had a great turnout! There were a little over 30 people there, we are so blessed! It was a lot of fun to visit and play silly games. I loved it!
Lisa helped come up with the games and they were great! This is my mom measuring my belly to see who guessed my size. A most were over, a few pretty close, but Ann (my mother-in-law) hit it right on the nose! It was exactly the same size, I was very impressed.
My favorite game was the - Guess what candy bar is in the diaper - game. You cannot imagine how hard I was laughing as I watched the facial reactions to what was in the diaper and then watch as many of them lifted the diaper to their nose to get a good wiff of what was inside. I loved it!
It really was a great shower! And as you can see below, we are so blessed! As many of the ladies said "He is going to be the best dressed guy in town!" Our only worry was getting everything back here to Provo, but we did it! Still dont have a place for most things, but at least we made it. Thanks to everyone for all the love and support! We love you too!
My favorite game was the - Guess what candy bar is in the diaper - game. You cannot imagine how hard I was laughing as I watched the facial reactions to what was in the diaper and then watch as many of them lifted the diaper to their nose to get a good wiff of what was inside. I loved it!
It really was a great shower! And as you can see below, we are so blessed! As many of the ladies said "He is going to be the best dressed guy in town!" Our only worry was getting everything back here to Provo, but we did it! Still dont have a place for most things, but at least we made it. Thanks to everyone for all the love and support! We love you too!
Comments