So this might sound a little silly to many of you, but I figure since this blog has pretty much become my only journal I feel the need to write about it.I don't know how many of you have experienced the greatness of the Vanilla Flavored Tootsie Roll, but they are indeed great! They have always been my favorite type of Tootsie Roll. So Jeff and I strolled into Target the other day to get some Christmas decorations and much to our surprise found these, Vanilla Flavored Midgees in the Tootsie Roll bank. A entire little container filled only with Vanilla Tootsies! It took all of our strength to not purchase the entire shelf, especially since they were only 99 cents!! We limited ourselves to only two, but then returned again to Target a few days later and lucky us, they still had them so we bought two more! I honestly and truly want to buy more and contemplate driving there every single day. Lucky for our wallets and our health, Target is a little bit further then we would like so it does prevent us from going there very often. But we are just so excited because both Jeff and I LOVE Vanilla Midgees (it wasn't until this purchase that I had even heard mini tootsie rolls called "midgees" but apparently it is their real name). I am so proud of us because we still have one and a half banks left, but I'm sure we will make the trip back to target before long. I will be so sad when they decide to stop selling them by themselves, Vanilla is by far the best flavor of tootsie roll. I wish they sold them by the bag! But once again, it is probably a good thing they don't for our health's sake. We could and would get very very large off Vanilla Flavored Midgees! They are the best!!
Comments
Probably.