Since the day I found out I was pregnant I signed up to receive weekly emails that update you on what is happening with you and your baby. It tells you approximately how big the baby is and what is developing that week. It also is very informative to what changes, and challenges you can expect to experience that week. I get so excited every Sunday when the email comes and I open it right away. As I was reading this week, this is what I found:"Since you have entered the third trimester," I stopped immediately right then. Is that real? Am I truly in my Third Trimester? HOLY COW! I was shocked. Not that that is a bad thing, of course not, it is a great thing, I'm that much closer to meeting my first child!! However, I must admit that I was filled with shock and anxiety all at the same time!
I have been blessed with such an amazing pregnancy, (and I pray that all my pregnancies to follow are just as great) the time has just flown by! Everyone kept saying, it will get slower, much slower, and I'm sure as I continue to grow and get more and more uncomfortable that this is probably true. But so far it is flying by! Something I am excited about and scared to death about all at the same time. Am I truly ready to be a mother?
I mean really, think about your mother and how amazing she is, and all she does for you; am I really ready and capable of doing that? It seems so daunting. All of my friends, even those that are mothers already, affirm that I will be fine, especially since I majored in "MOM" as they say. But let me tell you, writing papers, giving presentations, and taking tests on various topics regarding home and family are VERY different than actual experience in apply them. Although I like to think I am ready, are we every really ready? Even people who have been parents for years still say they are continuing to learn. I guess this is where I will truly learn to trust in the Lord and plead with Him everyday for help and guidance in raising His precious child. I know He will strengthen me, and guide me, but wow. Parenthood . . . the most noble and important of callings . . . is just a few weeks away.
I have been blessed with such an amazing pregnancy, (and I pray that all my pregnancies to follow are just as great) the time has just flown by! Everyone kept saying, it will get slower, much slower, and I'm sure as I continue to grow and get more and more uncomfortable that this is probably true. But so far it is flying by! Something I am excited about and scared to death about all at the same time. Am I truly ready to be a mother?
I mean really, think about your mother and how amazing she is, and all she does for you; am I really ready and capable of doing that? It seems so daunting. All of my friends, even those that are mothers already, affirm that I will be fine, especially since I majored in "MOM" as they say. But let me tell you, writing papers, giving presentations, and taking tests on various topics regarding home and family are VERY different than actual experience in apply them. Although I like to think I am ready, are we every really ready? Even people who have been parents for years still say they are continuing to learn. I guess this is where I will truly learn to trust in the Lord and plead with Him everyday for help and guidance in raising His precious child. I know He will strengthen me, and guide me, but wow. Parenthood . . . the most noble and important of callings . . . is just a few weeks away.

Comments
It's hard to see young mom's and dads in situations where they think everything will be easy and carefree, and they can still go out and party etc. but it's not, it's a big responsibility and to recognize that is a big acomplishment in it's self!
You both will be just fine parents, never hesitate to ask questions, even if they might seem silly.
hey, can you send me your address so i can send you a christmas card? my email is scrapbooking_girlie@yahoo.com Oh- and do you know Rachel's address??
Thanks! :D