October... really? Can I even remember that far back! How did I get so far behind!?! For now I'll blame it on baby #3 and migraines. But here goes nothing.
For us the Temple and Fentons go hand in hand.
We cant seem go to one without going to the other.
Dadurday! Racing each other on their sweet rides.
The Boy participated in his first primary program. It was the sweetest thing! I was sitting on the stand so so I didn't get to watch his face, but everyone said he did a great job.
Made this AMAZING cake for my father-in-law's birthday.
Recipe can be found here
The P-man started Soccer and LOVES it!!
See how close that binky is... I think we might have a finger sucker on our hands. Don't know how I feel about this but she sure is cute doing it!
Let the kids tag Grandpa's house on his birthday.
It is so fun living close to grandparents!
These kids are getting a little too brave for me...
Yup, this is happening. Our favorite fall and winter treat! Use the "grasshops" as we call them, as a straw to sip the coco... Nothing better. Go try it. Now.
Met one of our besties at the Children's discovery museum and had a blast as always.
I would much rather talk and giggle with this little girl than go put the big kids to bed.
Came home from midnight madness to find this. best part... he busted these out AFTER the kids were already in bed. Boys will be boys. I blame the Lego store at downtown Disney.
1 Snowman
8 Tile coasters
1 tile board
7 Popsicle stick puzzles
2 nativity ornaments,
and a pumpkin patch
I'd say it was a successful year for me at Midnight Madness.
Not to mention the food, friends, and awesome conversation. I LOVE midnight madness!
This boys favorite toy right now. I love how he slides to a stop.
Time Warp? Or I bought our Disneyland tickets at Safeway... would have been $2.20 off but I guess $1 is the max. Yet another perk of going to Disneyland!
"Look Mom! The skull has 3 cavities."
He has not stopped playing with Legos since Jeff busted them out.
Babies first time sitting in the Bumbo, I think she is almost 3 months here.
We had a super fun FHE this night. We first talked about temples and then we made our own out of play dough. One of our favorite FHEs to date. I love my family!
Families are Forever!
Outside soaking up some sun on a beautiful fall day.
On the way to the library getting one last read in before we give the books back.
I love that they love to read!
Came home to this one night. Lately this girl is ALWAYS sleeping on the floor.
Made this cake for one of our buddies birthday. It was a hit! The layers inside were rainbow too.
The hardest part about making a cake for someone is transporting it. Well, that and not eating it myself.
This boy LOVES to write his name with everything and anything. Today's utensil of choice, toothpicks.
Started going on morning walks and this is how I made it work with 3.
At least it up the intensity of my walk.
Half way mark the kids get to get out and play. Today they decided to climb this tree. love my little adventurers
The kids are LOVING gymnastics! And P is amazing on the beam!
Me and little miss accidentally fell asleep on the coach today. Luckily the big kids played quietly while we napped. They did however get my phone, take pictures (like this one), and then listened to books on tape. Out of all the things they could have done... I have amazing kids!
It is a beautiful day so we are having a "book picnic."
Dad surprised us by coming home early so we had to celebrate!
We had gift cards and it was the perfect evening for ice cream!
Dad even had time to throw a few pitches before the sun went down.
Little miss enjoyed being outside too!
Catching my kids like this:
this:
and this:
is one of my favorite things of all time.
I love when they tell each other stories.
I love when they snuggle up close.
I love hearing their little conversations.
I love hearing the imaginations run wild.
I love that they are best buds.
And I absolutely LOVE being their mother.




































Comments