Well this is old new... like REALLY OLD NEWS.
Nevertheless I want to document it for my posterity's sake.
This past fall we did Mommy Preschool again.
Can I tell you how much I LOVE Mommy Preschool? It is honestly one of my favorite things. The kids have been blessed with AMAZING friends and to watch these littler learn, discover and create is just awesome. That being said, we had a pretty good sized group this time (7 kids) so I only hosted once a month which meant us mommy's got some break/productive/sanity/quite time two days a week. It was a win-win for mommy's and kids!
In the past we organized lessons based on letters or numbers but this time around we did subjects instead (Weather, animals, transportation, fall, winter... you get the idea). It was fun and I kinda liked being able to focus on one thing the whole week. So here is a hodge-podge of pics from preschool this year.
Valentines Preschool Party
Christmas Party Preschool
For some reason I got lucky and got to host all of the party weeks.
I posted about the Preschool Halloween Party Here
Apple Week
Thankful Week
That is it for the weeks I hosted. I did steal a few pics from my friends when they hosted. too.
It was truly such a fun year! An awesome group of kids and all such smarties! It was awesome to see the improvements made in just a few months we did it.
Sorry I didn't go into detail like I did last year (see here, here, here, here, or here). If you have any questions about any of the things I did just let me know and I'll tell you more about, how to do it, or where I found the idea. I tried to incorporate more science into each lesson this year which was lots of fun and the kids LOVED IT!
And now my kids are attending "High School Preschool" and as awesome as it is for them, I honest and truthfully miss being a part of their learning. They bring home literally A MILLION projects everyday and as fun as it is to have then show me, I wish that I was there watching them create it. I really love teaching preschool and can totally picture myself hosting my own preschool someday when all my kids are in school. It would be so fun! I would seriously love it! Someday... :-)





Comments