So we've been told we have a mold.
I totally agree and I happen to think it is awesome!
Here are all three babies at 7 Months during tummy time:
They really are all so similar. I think Riley looks more like P but the more I look at Em the more I see Riley there too. So I think she is the perfect mix of the two.
7 Months is such a fun age! Sitting, exploring, talking, laughing, playing, but not quite mobile yet. I am soaking in every single day because time is not slowing down and I know I'm going to miss this phase so much. Riley really is THE BEST baby! Always happy, always laughing. Today all I had to do was look at her and she would bust up laughing. This went on for a solid 20 minutes. Gosh I love her to pieces! She is interested in food, but only if she can feed herself. She likes finger foods MUCH MORE than pureed. And she really loves munching on fruit in our little baby net thing.
She LOVES bath time! You would not believe how much this girl splashes! I am already eager to take this girl swimming, I think she is going to be my little fish. The other two HATED splashing, heck, they still do! But this little girl doesn't mind water in her face one bit. Can summer get here already so I can take her swimming!?
Riley can also do a crazy trick with her tongue. She can turn it completely sideways borderline upside-down. No I don't mean curl it, I mean keep it flat and flip it over. Crazy right. Even crazier... it is a genetic thing and neither Jeff or I can do it. But today I finally found out where she gets it from... her Great Grandma Score! I think it is pretty awesome. Genetics are so cool!
Riley is so close to crawling. She can turn in circles like a pro as well as move backwards. She can move forward a little using her tippy toes but hasn't quite discovered her knees yet. But I am certainly in NO RUSH for that one! I'm so not ready to baby proof this house. Yikes! I'm nervous just thinking about it. I still cant believe she is already 7 (*cough cough and a half*) months old. Where on earth does time go?
You are my Sunshine little lady!
Love you so much!


Comments