It honestly does not seem that long ago that little Miss Em joined our family. Yet at the same time, I honestly cannot remember what life was like without her! This little miss has filled our lives with so much joy it is hard to even comprehend! I'm pretty sure she has more personality in her pinky toe than I do in my whole body. Everyday I am amazed by her quick whit (she gets that from her daddy) and how she is able to outsmart me at every point of conflict. This girl is so full of life, I honestly do not even know how to describe her. But really, how on earth is she already THREE?
Looking at these picture, it seems like I am stuck in time. If it weren't for the date on the pictures, I would swear to you that these were "just the other day." But no, it has been years. 3 amazing years since this little girl made us a family of four.
It is especially fun to look at her birth pics since in just a few weeks we will be bring a new little life into our family. The thought is still slightly overwhelming, but when I think about these two amazing kids I have already been so blessed with it makes me even more anxious to see what this next little one is going to be like. I honestly think Em is the most excited out of all of us about having a baby. She tells me at least 100 times a day that she is a Big Sister. The first thing she does when she wakes up is run to my belly and give it a nice pat and a kiss. She is SO READY to be a big sister and I am so excited to watch her take on the role.
We'll talk more about Em at 3 another day, but I just wanted to give her a little shout out on her Birthday.
We love you Em!
You really are the light of our lives!
So glad you are a part of our family.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!


Comments
Also, that is so sweet she is so excited to be a big sister. What a sweetheart. I'm sure she'll be the best big sister! Love her!