Hip Hip Hooray!!
Well folks, it's that time again. Another prego update.
So far so good!
I'm feeling good for the most part. I am much more achy and sleepless this go around, but then again I am chasing two preschoolers around all day which is something I have never had to do while pregnant before. And boy do they keep me busy!
I am still CLUELESS as to what this baby's gender is.
One morning I wake up thinking, "This is totally a boy," because I carried so low that day.
Then the next day the baby is totally high up in my ribs which is how Em was....
So it is still completely up in the air.
For your enjoyment here are the comparison pics.
All taken at 28 weeks.
Any new guesses?
This pregnancy is different from the others in one way, my lack of heartburn. I never really had it bad... but I did have it every single night from probably about 20 weeks to the end with both other pregnancies. This time I have only had it like 3 times, only one of which I took anything for which has been nice. I hope the old wives's tale isn't true about heartburn = hair. Nothing against the bald babies out there, I just LOVE how my babies usually come with a full head of hair! The fact that the nurses style it while in the hospital just makes me smile. Again, only time will tell. For now I'll just enjoy this super wiggly babe and not having heartburn. :)
I am excited and nervous about this last trimester. My Braxton Hicks have already started, which doesn't really bug me, but my stomach does get SUPER firm when then do come. If I am already this achy now and I know it is going to get worse, I'm worried how well I will function in my current role as mother... :( Luckily I have lots of family and friends close by that are always willing to lend me a hand which is always greatly appreciated. But really overall, I'm feeling great. I walked 4 miles this morning which included going up the huge hill 2 times. I'm hoping the pool will open up soon so I can start doing laps because that is what I'd really love to do.
Well, that is it for now. I'll end with some of my silly pics as usual. :)
Let the countdown Begin!!



Comments