So I forgot to take the before picture...
But today I worked my little tail off.
I cleaned out the garage so we could fit BOTH cars.
Jeff Obviously prefers to park in the Garage as well, but with all the summer toys and other random stuff he got booted out. I knew know that it is getting colder he really wanted to be in the garage so I decided to make it happen. And I did! :)
Here is the After:
And then after the hubs got home a few minutes ago:
He was totally shocked and super excited. This picture came out horrible but he is grinning from ear to ear.
It is the little things in life. :)
Busy season is kinda starting up again so he has been working really hard lately. He never gives me things to do that would help make his load lighter so the past 3 days I have surprised him with something.
Tuesday: Leftover Chocolate Fondue from our YW activity
Wednesday: Peppermint Bark & I bought us a new printer since ours went kaput a few months ago.
Thursday: Cleaned out the Garage AND a hot meal when he got home.
I really need to do things like this more often because it not only makes him happy, but it is really makes me happy. I feel like a good little wifey. :) Any ideas of other things I could do?
What do you do to make your spouse feel special?


Comments