

Perhaps it is time for me to stop nursing Em.
OK, so not really, but at first I didn't know what to do. Then I thought about it for a minute, and saw how sweet and serene he was while he did it. He is in love with this bear. This past week he has come everywhere with us: to the grocery store, to the library, on walks, to both grand parents homes, EVERYWHERE. At first I was annoyed, but now it is kinda cute. He tells it he loves him, and gives him hugs and kisses, he even sings to him. So for now I'm just going to let him play and care for bear in any way he knows how. We will worry about correcting gender roles when he gets a little older. ;)
Comments
He is just showing love to his bear as you show love to Em. :) What a sweet little boy!