And this is why. . .




I'm sure your thinking, those turned out ok why do you hate Sears. Well you see, I planned on spending $10 maybe $20 for these because of a coupon I had. Apparently the coupon was no good and the smallest package they had was $200. I was FURIOUS! I wish now that I would have just left the pictures and walked away because they CERTAINLY were not worth $200. But instead I just remain depressed at the situation. I seriously took Janneke for granted. She is the one who has taken all of our nice pictures for the past year. so THANK YOU JANNEKE a million times over. I feel like we owe you BIG time because you have given me not only WAY more pictures than this, but I also liked yours more!
Anyway, Jeff and I refuse to ever step foot in that store again.
Comments