Skip to main content

9 Months & Moving Fast!

9 Months Stats
Weight: 21.5 lbs
Height: 29 inches
Head: 98% percentile

(I seriously see1 year olds that have a smaller noggin then this kid!)


He really is a little giant! At the playgroup we go to, two of my friends have kids with in one and two weeks of Parker and he just is a beast compared to them. lol. It is fun though!

I am still amazed at how quickly he is developing his motor skills. He is quite above average in this department which I'm not quite ready for, but I guess I better get ready because he does not slow down for anything! I guess one benefit is that since I'm chasing him around all day it is helping me keep my weight down for this pregnancy, HAHA!

He is such an active little boy! As you can see below, he wont even sit still for 5 seconds for a picture!


So our 9 months shots didn't come out very well just because he just wanted to move and play. This is probably the best one I got . . .


O-well. I was at target a couple of weeks ago and they had little Christmas hats in the dollar section. I really wanted a Santa hat, but his head was just too big! I settled for the reindeer hat which is also obviously too small, but I could at least get it on. lol. I also got a little shirt that says My First Christmas with a little reindeer on it to match. So I put those one him for a couple of shots.

He sure is the cutest little Reindeer I have ever seen. :)

Below are some shots of his favorite things to do these days. I started getting into couponing and Parker loves to help me go through the adds.


We also got him a Walk and Ride. We gave it to him as an early Christmas present because he was walking so much and getting pretty bored with all his other toys, so here he is enjoying that. However this shot is rare, he really doesn't like sitting on it, he would much rather push it around the house. I'll post a video soon for your enjoyment.

And lastly, here I am with our tree and my little reindeer. Life is really going perfectly and I honestly could not ask for more. We are anxious to get home for Christmas and to see our families and they are even more anxious to see the P-man. It will be a fun Christmas and a perfect ending to an amazing year!


Merry Christmas!!

Comments

Nicole said…
Becca, I love you! I don't know why, but reading this post just made me feel all happy! Have a great day!
Liz said…
He is a pretty cute kid! JD weighs 22lbs and is 29 in long. We have boys with big heads! Can't wait until to see you!
That video is so cute! lol
Hillary said…
P-man is so cute! And I love your festive Where's Waldo sweater in your last picture. Maybe some year we can all do the Waldo thing again.

Popular posts from this blog

What to pack . . .

So now that he really could come ANY DAY I figured it was probably time for me to pack my bag. I of course have one of those "What to bring" checklist, but I was wondering what your thoughts where. Is there anything you wish you had brought but didn't? Is there anything you would have died without if you hadn't brought it? I'm just so clueless! A few tips from you experienced mothers would be greatly appreciated!! I cant believe it is so close!!

Have you noticed?

I need a haircut ASAP! This is me saying, "I'll smile if you ignore my hair." Don't get me wrong, I am really excited I have long hair, I love having long hair , but it needs a little TLC. It has been a few months since I have even got a trim and I am still re-couping from a not so good hair cut. The last few times I have really CUT my hair, not just a trim, I was not pleased with the results. Now it would probably help if I was willing to pay more than $10 for a hair cut . . . but I'm Mrs. High Pockets as my father calls me and it is really hard for me to spend money on my hair. So I need your help! What do you think I should do? Before you make any suggestions you should know: It MUST be able to go back into a ponytail!!!!!!! My hair is STICK STRAIGHT My hair will not curl to save my life (via over night curls, hot curls, even curling irons, they just don't work) I want and need something EASY! I do not like to spend time on my hair and I don...

No Use Crying Over Spilled Milk . . .

So being an emotional pregnant woman is definitely taking its tole on both me and Jeff (what a wonderful, patient, and understanding man he is). Saturday morning I was so excited because for the first time in weeks we actually had a morning together. I had planned to make us a delicious breakfast just like my dad always did for me. We had Eggs, Hashbrowns, and even Bacon; we were so excited. So I started cooking the bacon first, knowing it would take the longest. Then when I thought they were close to being done, Jeff started cooking the eggs and I threw on the hashbrowns. Well, needless to say, the eggs finished super fast and the others were not even close. And then to add more to my frustration the pan I was using for the hashbrowns was awful! Despite my many tablespoons of butter the entire thing was completely stuck! I switched pans in the middle to try to save them. In the meantime Jeff ate his eggs so they wouldn't get cold. I insisted on waiting so I could eat th...