This is what one of our friends says anytime you make a good purchase. So this is going to be a post about all of the items I am SO glad we got for the wee one. I figure I have a lot of friends who are also starting families and they might benefit from knowing what I could not live without! So here goes.

The amazing all purpose chair. When the P was just a few months old, he just wanted to watch and see what I was doing. I would sit him in this up on the counter and he just loved to observe. It was perfect when he was not strong enough to sit on his own, it gave him support and still gave him the ability to use his arms and turn his head. Now we still use it. Mostly to feed him solids, but I use it for other things too. He still doesn't know how to get out of it, so anytime I want him to be still and just play it is perfect! I love this chair!

This is our most recent purchase and I LOVE it! For the first 5 months or so we just brought the P into the shower with us to bathe him. It worked great until he got bigger and stronger. Then I didn't feel like he was getting a good bath, more like a rinse. So I started giving him baths in our tub. But the tub is so big and hard and slippery I was just never comfortable with it. One day we were at Walmart and I found this I felt that $12 was a reasonable price and so we gave it a whirl, and we love it! It is small, safe, uses less water, and Parker LOVES it! If you squeeze the bill it even quacks at you, which the P especially loves. It makes him laugh every time. I am So glad we got this!

Who knows why, but all babies love their keys. We actually have 2 stets of these and the wee one still cant get enough. He loves loves loves them! They are wonderful to shake, to chew, to suck on, to throw . . . I guess for a baby, it doesn't get much better then that!
Before P was born, burp clothes were the only thing we really needed. I had heard rumors that cloth diapers made the best burp rags. Since then, I have found this to be true, they are the BEST! But me being the silly girl that I am and always wanting to make things better, I decided to decorate them so they were a little cuter. I know, a silly thought because the kid is just going to be spitting up all over it, but needless to say, I made it my project. I was actually buying the decorative fabric when I went into labor. Needless to say, this was a project that was finished after he was born! But I am so glad I did it. It was fun, easy, and they are so much cooler to look at, even for baby. :)
Well, that's it for now. I'm know there are many others, but these are the things we are especially grateful for at the moment. Life is great, and he really is cutest kid the world!! (I'm only a little biased. :)
BUMBO!

The amazing all purpose chair. When the P was just a few months old, he just wanted to watch and see what I was doing. I would sit him in this up on the counter and he just loved to observe. It was perfect when he was not strong enough to sit on his own, it gave him support and still gave him the ability to use his arms and turn his head. Now we still use it. Mostly to feed him solids, but I use it for other things too. He still doesn't know how to get out of it, so anytime I want him to be still and just play it is perfect! I love this chair!
Rubber Ducky

This is our most recent purchase and I LOVE it! For the first 5 months or so we just brought the P into the shower with us to bathe him. It worked great until he got bigger and stronger. Then I didn't feel like he was getting a good bath, more like a rinse. So I started giving him baths in our tub. But the tub is so big and hard and slippery I was just never comfortable with it. One day we were at Walmart and I found this I felt that $12 was a reasonable price and so we gave it a whirl, and we love it! It is small, safe, uses less water, and Parker LOVES it! If you squeeze the bill it even quacks at you, which the P especially loves. It makes him laugh every time. I am So glad we got this!
Keys

Who knows why, but all babies love their keys. We actually have 2 stets of these and the wee one still cant get enough. He loves loves loves them! They are wonderful to shake, to chew, to suck on, to throw . . . I guess for a baby, it doesn't get much better then that!
Before P was born, burp clothes were the only thing we really needed. I had heard rumors that cloth diapers made the best burp rags. Since then, I have found this to be true, they are the BEST! But me being the silly girl that I am and always wanting to make things better, I decided to decorate them so they were a little cuter. I know, a silly thought because the kid is just going to be spitting up all over it, but needless to say, I made it my project. I was actually buying the decorative fabric when I went into labor. Needless to say, this was a project that was finished after he was born! But I am so glad I did it. It was fun, easy, and they are so much cooler to look at, even for baby. :)
Diaper Genie II
This solid purchase comes from Jeff, and I do actually agree. We had heard good things about them, and decided to get one without thinking too much about it, but we sure are glad we did. I always forget how great it actually works until it is time to take out the trash. WOOEEE! Let's just say, it works great! Some might say it is a silly purchase/ lazy purchase because you could just walk them straight out to the dumpster. But living in an apartment complex that is trickier then it sounds. So we are very glad we got this!
Doorway Jumper

Ok, so this one wasn't a purchase, it was a gift, but I would have totally bought it myself if we hadn't gotten it. It is so much fun!! I wish they had one my size!! lol, seriously! The little dude LOVES IT!! He gets in it, bounces like CRAZY and laughs and giggles, it is wonderful! I'm really not sure who likes it more, the wee one or myself?
Well, that's it for now. I'm know there are many others, but these are the things we are especially grateful for at the moment. Life is great, and he really is cutest kid the world!! (I'm only a little biased. :)

Comments